Have you ever wanted to be a part of the online space, and want to be able to interact with people on a daily basis? Then this is the opportunity for you. Our company owns specialized websites that assist nightclubs, bars, lounges, restaurants and event promoters, that need help in driving consumers to their events and act as an information hub for consumers to find out what’s going on in their local cities, particularly for holidays. We are an unique entertainment and nightlife marketing entity that’s looking for a highly motivated and detailed oriented individual with event coordination experience.
This positing will report to our New York City office and provide support for our operations and event production department for upcoming holiday events. This is a great working environment with a phenomenal and tight knit group of hard working individuals that strive for success. We’re offering a unique work experience and full-time employment for the right candidate.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Planning and executing event set-up
- Venue Acquisition for said events
- Maintaining relationships with existing venues
- Participating in the creative process of pre-production
- Working the events from start to finish
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of event production or event experience
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite – most importantly Excel
- Solid task management skills
- Detailed oriented in every aspect of their work
- Motivated and driven attitude
- Ability to create and maintain long lasting customer relationships
- Knowledge and experience within the nightlife industry is a huge plus
Only those available for a face-to-face interview in our NYC office need apply.