If there’s one characteristic that we’re extremely serious about when it comes to our business, it’s our technology. WeSell.com is the proud owner of some of the top web properties on the web, in addition to providing services that rely on outstanding technology. That’s why we constantly searching for the best and most talented individuals to be a part of our web development team. We’re currently in search of a web development intern to assist in the development of our web properties. The qualified candidate will work directory with our organization’s top decision makers to execute mapped strategies for website improvement, including better back-end organization and better user-facing presentation.
Additionally, they will be tasked with implementing some of that strategy as well. The ongoing maintenance of our websites is key, and the web development intern will play their part in it under the direction of our chief technology officer.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assist in researching new tagging systems
- Veryfying the accuracy of our database
- Assist in researching way to improve our databases
- Interest and enthusiasm for web publishing
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Comfortable with content management systems
- Experience with databases
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in written and verbal format
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on either a Mac or PC
- Ability to multi-task