A prestigious leader in commercial related services seeks experienced customer service minded professionals to join our busy call center team. Our Call Center representatives provide information and assistance to our clients regarding their questions, concerns or intake of their requested work orders.
We are looking for cheerful, upbeat people to speak with our employees and ensure their satisfaction. The right candidates will love to sit at their desk, work on the computer, take inbound calls from employees and answer their questions and resolve all of their needs. Multitasking and typing while assisting an employee, always with a positive, bright attitude, is a must.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Handling incoming telephone calls from clients to determine nature of call and provide an appropriate response
- Logging calls and inquires, and routing to appropriate departments for handling
- Following up on client inquiries and providing response in timely manner
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationship with our clientele
- Other tasks and projects as required
- The position requires being on the telephone 95% of the day, and performing heavy data entry.
- Excellent computer skills and experience:
- Outlook, Word, Excel, data entry, etc.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- Attention to detail and exceptional listening ability
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Analytical and logical, with ability to identify problems, recommend solutions and follow up on results
- Experience handling challenging calls and callers, while remaining calm and professional
- Ability to work in fast-paced, stressful situations
- Confidentiality and discretion is required
- Bilingual preferred
Only those available for a face-to-face interview in our NYC office need apply.