Ever wanted to be a part of the online space, but will be able to interact with people on a daily basis? Here’s your opportunity to do so. Our company owns specialized websites that assists entertainment venues from clubs and bars, to lounges and even yachts that need help in driving consumers to their events. At the same time, they act as an information hub for consumers to find out what’s going on in their local cities, especially for holidays. We’re currently looking for a highly motivated and detailed oriented individual with administrative experience.
This position will report to our New York City office and provides administrative support to our Chief Business Officer. This is a great working environment with a phenomenal and tight knit group of hard working individuals that strive for success.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Answer the phone and keep extremely organized records of all incoming calls and emails
- Assisting in day to day administrative operations
- Screening and directing telephone calls and responding to all inquiries
- Provide sales support and keep track of agreements
- Booking travel arrangements to include flights, hotel, car and restaurants
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite – most importantly Outlook
- Solid task management skills
- Detailed oriented in every aspect of their work
- Motivated and driven attitude
- Knowledge and experience within the nightlife industry is a huge plus
Only those available for a face-to-face interview in our NYC office need apply.