Our company owns specialized websites that assists entertainment venues from clubs and bars, to lounges and even yachts that need help in driving consumers to their events. At the same time, they act as an information hub for consumers to find out what’s going on in their local cities, especially for holidays. We’re currently looking for a detailed oriented individual to join our team.
This position will report to our Headquarters located in New York City, and will represent us as the first point of contact. The ideal candidate will be intelligent, out-going, positive and professional. This is a great working environment with a phenomenal and tight knit group of hard working individuals that strive for success. We are looking for the right candidate that will take initiative and fit into our team.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Answer phones, and direct calls to the appropriate person
- Assisting with general administrative duties [faxing, copying, etc]
- Ensures someone is at reception to answer calls at all times
- Notifies individuals of any messages left
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- At all times, maintain a pleasant and professional demeanor to employees, guests and clients
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite – most importantly Excel
- Solid task management skills
- Detailed oriented in every aspect of their work
- Motivated and driven attitude
- Proficient computer skills
Only those available for a face-to-face interview in our NYC office need apply.